Welcome to the digital home of Rune Bech, serial entrepreneur and advisor engaged in digital entrepreneurship (and jazz).
- Co-founder, UNITY REC - a Copenhagen based all analouge vinyl jazz label (2016-)
- Co-founder, AskHarleyStreet.com - MedTech startup, London (2016-)
- Co-founder, Liva Healthcare - disease and lifestyle management MedTech venture, Copenhagen (2015-)
- Member, Film Fyn's advisory board - Danish regional film fund (2012-)
- Founder, Jazzhus Montmartre - Copenhagen's legendary non-profit jazz venue (2010-)
- Chairman, Nianet A/S - National B2B fiber optics network operator (2008-)
- Founder & CEO, BechMedia - advisor and investor in digital disruption (2007-)
- Member, Danish Ministry of Culture's committee on Public Service (2014-2016)
- Co-founder, SundhedsDoktor (2006-2016) - B2B occupational health services, aquired by Falck Healthcare 2016.
- Executive Vice President (Global Head of Digital Innovation, and Group Communications Director), Saxo Bank A/S (2012-15).
- Chairman of Waoo A/S (formerly Smile Content) - B2C triple play fiber operator (2007-10).
- Columnist for the Danish business daily Børsen - freelance writer (2007-09).
- Board positions: JobZonen.dk, Boozt.com and EuroInvestor.com (2004-2013).
- Chief Digital Officer, TV 2 / Danmark - Denmark's national broadcaster (2001-07)
- Co-founder E-Doktor (2002-08) - E-health company aquired by Aller Media, 2008
- Co-founder NetDoctor (1998-2001) - E-health company aquired by Apax Partners, 2001
- TV reporter (foreign affairs) at TV 2 Nyhederne - the national Danish TV news (1997-98)
- Foreign Correspondent for Politiken - a leading broadsheet newspaper (Central and Eastern Europe 1989-93, and London 1993-97)
Passion: Initiated the re-opening of Copenhagen's
legendary Jazzhus Montmartre in 2010. Driving force behind the historic venue for world class jazz together with DR chairman Michael Christiansen and a team of volunteers. Read that crazy story here >.
Phone DK: (+45) 20 28 96 66
Rune Bech at Linkedin >
Press photos >